Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Universitas Brawijaya proudly presents
The 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Marine Research (ICoFMR 2022)
“Integrated Fisheries Management and Technology to Achieve Blue Economy”
We are pleased to invite you to the 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Marine Research (3rd ICoFMR 2022). It is scheduled on Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 – Thursday, October 6th, 2022, virtually using Zoom meeting.
The conference will include opening remark from Luhut Binsar Panjaitan, M.P.A** (Minister of Maritime Affairs and Investment Coordinator Indonesia), and presentations from our excellent speakers:
- Prof. Matsuishi Takashi Fritz (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University)
2. Dr. Marc Verdegem (Aquaculture and Fisheries Group Department of Animal Sciences, Wageningen University)
3. Prof. Rajeev Bhat (ERA-Chair in VALORTECH Estonian, University of Life Sciences)
4. Prof. Achini De Silva (Department of Agribusiness Management, Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka SUSL)
5. Basillio Dias Araujo, S.S. MA** (Deputy of Maritime Sovereignty and Energy, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Investment Coordinator)
6. Suseno Sukoyono, Ph.D. (Expert Staff of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries)
7. Dr. Pande G.S. Julyantoro (Faculty of Marine Science and Fisheries, Universitas Udayana)
8. Prof. Ir. Sukoso, M.Sc., Ph.D. (Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science, Universitas Brawijaya)
We promote “Integrated Fisheries Management and Technology to Achieve Blue Economy” as the conference theme. The conference will include presentations from plenary speakers, discussion in plenary sessions, and presentation of original research results related to topics: Fish Processing, Capture Fisheries, Socio-Economy of Fisheries and Marine, Marine Science, Fisheries Biotechnology and Aquaculture.
For further information, please visit our website at: